WHAT IS the EXTREME OWNERSHIP MUSTER?
Denver, Colorado | June 15 -17, 2022
Is a two-day premier leadership training seminar led by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin, co-authors of the #1 New York Times bestseller Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, and the rest of the Echelon Front leadership team. Based on the principles outlined in Extreme Ownership, the instructor’s guide attendees through the principles and strategies of leadership that lead to victory through highly engaged sessions and one-on-one interactions. The MUSTER is for any person from any walk of life who wants to learn practical leadership, strategies, and tactics for all levels of leadership in every field.
Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
650 15th St
Denver, CO 80202
$2595.00 per Person
LEARN TO Lead AND WIN
- Increased ownership of problems and solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Work cross-functionally to accomplish the mission
- Communicate effectively up, down, and across the chain of command
- Simplify plans and increase efficiencies
- Prioritize daily tasks as well as long-term strategic initiatives
- Empower others to solve problems and LEAD
- Subordinate their ego in support of the broader mission
- Adapt to changing environments
- Make decisions amidst uncertainty and chaos
- Take ownership and solve problems, in business and in life
leaders at every level
Join us in Denver
” We get hundreds of leaders from all different industries and walks of life, from first responders to people who are there to learn and look at themselves and get better. They want to actually grow and understand what they need to improve in their lives. There’s just no other event like that.”
MUSTER equips individuals and teams with the tools and the mindsets to identify problems, take ownership of them, find solutions, and implement them to LEAD AND WIN.
$2595.00 per Person
What People Are Saying
“Muster is unlike any leadership training program I have ever experienced. The best way I can describe it is that it has ‘muscle’. The program has a nice blend of tactical/strategic and work/personal and is highly actionable.”
“Hands down the best leadership conference I have attended in my 25-year career in sales”.
“Aside from marrying my wife, and becoming a father, this is truly the best decision I have ever made”