EXTREME OWNERSHIP FIELD TRAINING EXERCISE (FTX)
Cover and Move | Simple | Prioritize and Execute | Decentralized Command
Detailed debriefs after each “operation” help attendees make direct connections to challenges they commonly face in their professional and personal lives. The FTX experience direct engagement with EF Instructors throughout the two days of training.
Limited to 35 Participants.
FTX 005 | April 28-29, Dallas, TX
Out of stock
Detailed debriefs after each training mission will help participants make direct connections from the leadership lessons, they are learning to actual leadership challenges they are working through in their professional and personal lives. After the debrief, instructors select new leaders for the team and assign another mission. All participants will both lead and follow while rotating through various positions of the team. FTX is not a gunfighting or tactical warfighting course. It is a leadership course. The leadership principles imbued in the attendees apply to any leader in any situation, in business, and in life.
- Learn the importance of planning
- Standard Operating Procedures – why we have them and how to implement mission planning techniques, checklists, and contingency plans
- Weapon familiarization
- Basic gunfighting tactics
- Mission rehearsals
- Rapidly execute 20-30 minute, time-sensitive target missions
- Each participant will operate in both leadership and individual roles
- Debriefs after each mission link lessons learned to current business challenges your company is battling
Attendees will walk away with increased capabilities to:
- Increased speed of decisions and actions.
- Increased ownership of problems and solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Work cross-functionally to accomplish the mission
- Communicate effectively up, down, and across the chain of command
- Simplify plans and increase efficiencies
- Prioritize daily tasks as well as long-term strategic initiatives
- Empower others to solve problems and LEAD
- Subordinate their ego in support of the broader mission
- Adapt to changing environments
- Make decisions amidst uncertainty and chaos
- Take ownership and solve problems, in business and in life
Pricing includes all necessary equipment, transport to/from hotel to FTX site, lunch on both days and dinner on day one. Airfare, lodging and ground transportation to the hotel not included.
Out of stock
Terri B., General Manager
JES Foundation Repair