Muster 015 – Atlanta -OCTOBER 2022
EXTREME OWNERSHIP MUSTER O15 – Atlanta
At this two-day PREMIER LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE, the MUSTER teaches pragmatic leadership, strategies, and tactics to all levels of leadership in every field.
October 12 – 14, 2022
The MUSTER dives deep into Extreme Ownership leadership principles and provides clarity on specific steps that leaders must implement in their world, businesses, and life. You will have multiple opportunities to personally engage with Jocko, Leif, and all Echelon Front Instructors to resolve specific challenges and problems you face. In addition, participation provides profound opportunities to engage with like-minded and highly motivated individuals and leaders.
- TO GATHER TOGETHER A GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR THE PREPARATION OF BATTLE OR WAR
- A FORMAL GATHERING OF TROOPERS FOR INSPECTION
- A CALL TO FORMATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF CAREFUL EXAMINATION
- TO BRING INTO BEING OR ACTION
MUSTER equips individuals and teams with the tools and the mindsets to identify problems, take ownership of them, find solutions, and implement them to LEAD AND WIN.
Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental leadership principles of Extreme Ownership, and how to implement them in real time. The lessons are pragmatic, applicable, and geared toward every level of leadership from the C-suite to the front lines.
Attendees will walk away with increased capabilities to:
- Increased ownership of problems and solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Work cross-functionally to accomplish the mission
- Communicate effectively up, down, and across the chain of command
- Simplify plans and increase efficiencies
- Prioritize daily tasks as well as long-term strategic initiatives
- Empower others to solve problems and LEAD
- Subordinate their ego in support of the broader mission
- Adapt to changing environments
- Make decisions amidst uncertainty and chaos
- Take ownership and solve problems, in business and in life
BOOK YOUR ROOM
265 Peachtree Center Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Rooms from TBD
“Aside from marrying my wife, and becoming a father, this is truly the best decision I have ever made”
“Muster is unlike any leadership training program I have ever experienced. The best way I can describe it is that it has ‘muscle’. The program has a nice blend of tactical/strategic and work/personal and is highly actionable.”
“Hands down the best leadership conference I have attended in my 25-year career in sales”.
“If you feel lost, run down, defeated and like a lost cause; if you feel like you lack what it takes to be a leader of your own destiny, let alone other people; if you are a leader who wants to know how to best prepare their team for success…this is the event that will change your life”.