The Council is a two-day immersive leadership experience – limited to 22 participants – set deep in the mountains of Washington state.
BULL HILL RANCH, WA
JUNE 28-30, 2023
The Council is a two-day immersive leadership experience – limited to 22 participants – set deep in the mountains of Washington state. Jocko Willink, Leif Babin, Jason Gardner and other members of the EF Instructor cadre create in-depth conversations sharing lessons learned through leadership. This unique event offers leaders the opportunity to truly DETACH and reflect on leadership challenges and get some of your most pressing questions and issues answered. This event includes daily leadership roundtable discussions, fireside conversations each night and a variety of activities to include horseback riding, hiking, fishing, swimming, shooting (weather dependant) and more. Participants spend time with the EF Instructors in both a group and individual capacity.
- An in-depth and personal look at leadership challenges and how leaders and organizations can overcome those challenges.
- Granular understanding of the power of detachment
- Realignment of leadership priorities, professionally and personally
- Practical and actionable strategies and tactics to apply in all capacities
- Building relationships with a network of leaders for the purpose of continued growth and accountability
Investment: $14,750.00 per ticket
Includes lodging, meals, and all equipment needed for activities. Airfare and ground transportation are not included.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“I was blown away by the unfiltered access I had to Jocko, Leif, and the EF instructors. This was truly an event like no other”.
“Momentous – Insightful A profound learning experience ”
“Echelon Front meets you where you are in your journey. You will get out of it what you put into it, and more.”