I registered for the event on behalf of someone else. How do I get this ticket updated with the correct attendee information?
• YOUR name (first and last)
• Order number (if you have it)
• The first and last name for the actual registrant
• Email address for the actual registrant
Do I need to have a physical copy of the ticket printed when registering on-site?
I registered but I am no longer able to attend. Am I able to get a refund?
I need a copy of my order receipt. How can I obtain this?
Email us with:
• Your name (first and last)
• Your order number (if available)
Do you offer a payment plan for purchasing a ticket?
Can I pay for my ticket via check/purchase order/ACH transfer?
To receive an invoice, please email us with:
• Your Name and Email
• Company Name (if applicable)
• Address and/or phone number
• # of tickets
• Type of payment to be made (check, PO or ACH transfer)
I registered for a group of tickets that are now in my name. How can I get this updated to include each of my team members separately?
DEFAULT AGGRESSIVE: Upon placing your group order, email us with the names (first and last) and emails of those in your group and we will update accordingly.
How can I convince my boss to send me to a MUSTER?
Why should I send my subordinate leaders to a MUSTER?
Email comms. Should I be getting emails from the Echelon Front team? I haven’t received any emails since registering. How do I rectify this?
Will I receive a Certificate of Completion?
What meals are provided?
• Dinner on Thursday night will also be provided off site (location to be provided at registration)
• Breakfast is NOT provided but each attendee will be given a welcome kit with a variety of nutritional items and snacks to use in place of breakfast or throughout the day. Each hotel also offers a variety of food options for breakfast.
• Coffee, Tea and water provided throughout the event.
What if I have a food allergy?
Is the hotel room included in the cost of registration?
No. You will need to book your own hotel accommodations. We have secured a room block at the respective hotel for Muster which will provide you a discounted room rate. To access this rate, use the online booking link from our website or call the respective hotel and reference Extreme Ownership MUSTER when booking.
Is there a deadline for booking my hotel room?
Our room blocks are valid on a first come, first serve basis. Once our room block has been filled, the hotel will not be able to offer the discounted rate. We recommend you book your hotel room ASAP upon registering for the event to ensure access to our event hotel and the discounted rate made available to our attendees.
Gi? No Gi? What do I wear?
Can I attend the ‘Intro to BJJ’ if I have never trained before?
I am experienced in BJJ. Will I have an opportunity to roll with others or is this simply an introductory class?
INTRO TO BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU (BJJ)
PT SESSIONS (#0445 CLUB)
What does the morning PT entail?
- Light jogging or walking (to and from the PT location)
- Body weight exercises (burpees, lunges, squats, flutter kicks, jumping jacks, push-ups etc)
- Timed circuits in large groups with an EF instructor at each circuit